Halloween Boy Halloween Boy

I love

I love it, I loved the LOTR and Cheeseasaurs is a bastard!

Mask Mask

Great job

Hey TFC, as I told you before it came out, it's great. Best of luck with the Festy. So, if this goes top 50 for a lil, will you get your own forum? heh, peace

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Lol, I know what you mean

During the movie I commented to my friend that it looks like it was edited by a kid who just learned powerpoint

JeremyLokken responds:

Ouch. Hah! Good call.

Pube muppet meets Elektra Pube muppet meets Elektra

Good job

Hey, good job, funny, not the regualr crap you see everyday, and though it wasn't very animated and I had everything I usually hate in a flash I enjoyed it. BTW Hally Barry did dress up like a prosetute, and superhero in CatWoman, you were prolly just being sarcastic but the clock voice, you can't tell, keep on keepin' on, lol

InsulinpumpClock responds:

That is what I meant sir. That she dressed up like a prostitute in Catwoman. So long as no one thinks I mean her Storm costume which I think was the best of the costumes in the X-men movies. Thank you for your review! It's very nice of you to take the time out to tell me that you enjoyed this even though it had all the elements you hate in a flash movie. May viewers like you multiply on Newgrounds.

FBF collab FBF collab

I liked it

You all are very good FBF animators if you are interested in doing some other flash FBF'ish collab work talk to me on AIM - AerdailFlash. I liked it a lot, you all show potential!

DailyToon12162004 DailyToon12162004

HAHAH!

CHICK TECHNO!

DailyToon12152004 DailyToon12152004

Oh yeah, CoolAid Guy Style

I love you guys still, Bravo, Bravo!

R.I.P. Lincoln R.I.P. Lincoln

:'(
I feel sad for you :(

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

Wow

Wow, that was so great, congrats on this future Daily number 1. I like to do FBF also, this is very inspirational, lol, BTW, what FPS was this on? Once again, great job!

iPod Parody iPod Parody

Ok

Only two things wrong with it, first it was probably traced, and second you forgot teh IpOd, lol